Closed

A couple PCB's and monitors for sale-Ohio

I have a Rolling Thunder PCB working 100%. Looking for $50 plus $8 for
shipping in the USA. International shipping will be more.

Black Tiger PCB 100% working $60 plus $8 for shipping in the USA.
International shipping will be more.

Street Fighter II: TWW working 100%. Looking for $40 plus $8 for
shipping in the USA. International shipping will be more. Includes the
Kick harness.

3 19 inch monitors. All need recapped $25 total for all 3. No
shipping on this.

1 25 inch monitor. I have recapped most of the board but it still has
horizontal collapse. I am thinking $45 for this but again no shipping.

Located Dayton Ohio.

I have a couple other Jamma pcbs that I would be willing to part with
so if your looking for something and dont see it here, let me know.

Thanks,

email caligallagherATyahooDOTcom
2 answers Last reply
More about couple monitors sale ohio

    19 inch monitors are spoken for, SFII is spoken for.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    19 inch monitors are gone.

Classifieds Street Fighter Monitors Hot Deals