Big Patience Lite

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> I always thought all card games were freeware ;) , but it seems you are
> specialized in finding shareware and so.
>
> * ProteanThread * wrote:
>
> > http://www.lenagames.com/bigpatience.htm
> >
> > Has anyone tried this game ?

Some say it is freeware, some say it is shareware. Thought I'd ask. :eek:)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> I always thought all card games were freeware ;) , but it seems you are
> specialized in finding shareware and so.
>
> * ProteanThread * wrote:
>
> > http://www.lenagames.com/bigpatience.htm
> >
> > Has anyone tried this game ?

I have it.. It is different but not a bad game and the lite version is
freeware. The full version is shareware. I have found no nags or ads in

ben wrote:

>>In article....os65000@yahoo.com says...
>>http://www.lenagames.com/bigpatience.htm
>>Has anyone tried this game ?

> This is crippleware.
> Ben

In my opinion it's not crippleware. It has it's 11 types of solitaire
games and there is no restrictions. It's not nagware. There is one entry
in the menu and one entry in the help file (at the bottom) with
information about the commercial version (55 solitaire games).

Right should be right...

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ben wrote:
>
> >>In article....os65000@yahoo.com says...
> >>http://www.lenagames.com/bigpatience.htm
> >>Has anyone tried this game ?
>
> > This is crippleware.
> > Ben
>
> In my opinion it's not crippleware. It has it's 11 types of solitaire
> games and there is no restrictions. It's not nagware. There is one entry
> in the menu and one entry in the help file (at the bottom) with
> information about the commercial version (55 solitaire games).
>
> Right should be right...

Agreed.. It is not crippleware. It just does not have as many solitaire
games as the pro version.