New Latitude 110L - any good?

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 2, 2005 10:35:14 PM

I can't seem to find any reviews on Dell's new Latitude 110L as yet.

At first sight it looks like Dell has rebadged an Inspiron, the
controls, layout. lower fan position seem to owe more to the Inspiron
that Latitude line.

They are also significantly cheaper than the next Latitude in line
which points to them being a bit of a marketing ploy by Dell to trade
off their Latitude's good name and flog some more Inspirons - or is
it?

Has anyone had any experience with one of these yet, if so, how does
it compare agins the latitude D series and Inspiron please?

Many thanks in advance. Regards Malc

More about : latitude 110l good

May 2, 2005 11:54:53 PM

!