i730 wallpaper size?

No matter what size I try the image looks stretched. 130x130, 130x127,
130x124, 127x127.

I've tried all of these and the image looks skinny.

I'm using Photoshop Elements to convert to GIF using the save for web
command.

The image looks great on my computer screen.

But on the phone it looks squished - makes people look a little too thin.

admin too wrote:
> No matter what size I try the image looks stretched. 130x130, 130x127,
> 130x124, 127x127.
>
> I've tried all of these and the image looks skinny.
>
> I'm using Photoshop Elements to convert to GIF using the save for web
> command.
>
> The image looks great on my computer screen.
>
> But on the phone it looks squished - makes people look a little too thin.

130x130 is the resolution of the screen...anything smaller would start
at the upper left corner and wrap around.