2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Anywhere between 14" and 17" (I'd prefer bigger screens)
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1600x900 or higher
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable (for school)
5. How much battery life do you need? 4 hours.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Assassin's creed series @ High BattleField 3 @ High COD series @ High Shogun 2 @ High
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Video Editing within After effects CS5.5/CS6 3D animation & etc within 3Ds Max Photoshop CS5.5/CS6
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least 500GB @ 7200RPM
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. None.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 4 years, for college
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Doesn't matter.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Open for any brands
13. What country do you live in? Belguim
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I'd like to know more about what kind of Graphic card I need. So far I know laptop use their RAM, processor & graphic card COMPLETELY different then a normal Desktop. Therefor I'd like to know If I need a very expensive graphic card or not. With this info I can 'help' looking for a laptop, I've been doing much research, but can't seem to find the anwser.