How do I enable DMA on second disk

I am running xp pro on a Dell Dimension 8400 and I want to enable DMA on
the 2nd hard drive. I have looked in the BIOS and there is no setting
there to change, I have gotten into Device Manager and removed the 2nd
drive and did a reboot of the system, the drive was then added back
automatically but it still isn't running as DMA enabled.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
TIA
ricardo
1 answer Last reply
More about enable disk

    ricardo wrote:
    > I am running xp pro on a Dell Dimension 8400 and I want to enable DMA on
    > the 2nd hard drive. I have looked in the BIOS and there is no setting
    > there to change, I have gotten into Device Manager and removed the 2nd
    > drive and did a reboot of the system, the drive was then added back
    > automatically but it still isn't running as DMA enabled.
    >
    > Any advice greatly appreciated.
    > TIA
    > ricardo
    I forgot to mention that the drives are SATA

DMA Windows XP