Closed

FS: Parting out KRULL, Buck rogers, moon patrol, mario bro..

Still haven't found a home for these so hopefully someone needs some
parts. Email me at neghet@yahoo.com Located in Nebraska.
Make offers including shipping.

Krull is dead

Moon patrol-blue screen

Buck Rogers-working on 1/2 of screen other side doesn't look the same.
I have and extra boardset that had sprites

Mario bros-graphics problems

Other parts

5 playchoice 10 boards -untested but some are missing chips

MDS-05-CPU Looks like it is missing main chip

MDS-04-CPU Has satellite board and says excitebike (don't know if you
need other chips still?)

MDS-04-CPU Says SKY-ppu and satellite board (maybe skykid?)

MDS-02-CPU Has what I belive is tennis roms but missing main chip and
someone wrote resets on the board

MDS-04-CPU Has tennis chips and it missing main chip

Super basketball by konami-untested but appears complete

Donkey kong overlay

Donkey kong jr overlay

Ms pacman marquee-faded
2 answers Last reply
More about parting krull buck rogers moon patrol mario

    I have bought a machine and parts from Jim. He is a good guy! Do not
    hesitate to deal with him. Todd

    skers wrote:
    > Still haven't found a home for these so hopefully someone needs some
    > parts. Email me at neghet@yahoo.com Located in Nebraska.
    > Make offers including shipping.
    >
    > Krull is dead
    >
    > Moon patrol-blue screen
    >
    > Buck Rogers-working on 1/2 of screen other side doesn't look the
    same.
    > I have and extra boardset that had sprites
    >
    > Mario bros-graphics problems
    >
    > Other parts
    >
    > 5 playchoice 10 boards -untested but some are missing chips
    >
    > MDS-05-CPU Looks like it is missing main chip
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Has satellite board and says excitebike (don't know if you
    > need other chips still?)
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Says SKY-ppu and satellite board (maybe skykid?)
    >
    > MDS-02-CPU Has what I belive is tennis roms but missing main chip and
    > someone wrote resets on the board
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Has tennis chips and it missing main chip
    >
    > Super basketball by konami-untested but appears complete
    >
    > Donkey kong overlay
    >
    > Donkey kong jr overlay
    >
    > Ms pacman marquee-faded
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    skers wrote:
    > Still haven't found a home for these so hopefully someone needs some
    > parts. Email me at neghet@yahoo.com Located in Nebraska.
    > Make offers including shipping.
    >
    > Krull is dead
    >
    > Moon patrol-blue screen
    >
    > Buck Rogers-working on 1/2 of screen other side doesn't look the
    same.
    > I have and extra boardset that had sprites
    >
    > Mario bros-graphics problems
    >
    > Other parts
    >
    > 5 playchoice 10 boards -untested but some are missing chips
    >
    > MDS-05-CPU Looks like it is missing main chip
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Has satellite board and says excitebike (don't know if you
    > need other chips still?)
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Says SKY-ppu and satellite board (maybe skykid?)
    >
    > MDS-02-CPU Has what I belive is tennis roms but missing main chip and
    > someone wrote resets on the board
    >
    > MDS-04-CPU Has tennis chips and it missing main chip
    >
    > Super basketball by konami-untested but appears complete
    >
    > Donkey kong overlay
    >
    > Donkey kong jr overlay
    >
    > Ms pacman marquee-faded

Classifieds CPUs Rogers Hot Deals