FS: Parting out KRULL, Buck rogers, moon patrol, mario bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still haven't found a home for these so hopefully someone needs some
parts. Email me at neghet@yahoo.com Located in Nebraska.
Make offers including shipping.

Krull is dead

Moon patrol-blue screen

Buck Rogers-working on 1/2 of screen other side doesn't look the same.
I have and extra boardset that had sprites

Mario bros-graphics problems

Other parts

5 playchoice 10 boards -untested but some are missing chips

MDS-05-CPU Looks like it is missing main chip

MDS-04-CPU Has satellite board and says excitebike (don't know if you
need other chips still?)

MDS-04-CPU Says SKY-ppu and satellite board (maybe skykid?)

MDS-02-CPU Has what I belive is tennis roms but missing main chip and
someone wrote resets on the board

MDS-04-CPU Has tennis chips and it missing main chip

Super basketball by konami-untested but appears complete

Donkey kong overlay

Donkey kong jr overlay

Ms pacman marquee-faded

Todd

I have bought a machine and parts from Jim. He is a good guy! Do not
hesitate to deal with him. Todd