Deny Access to This computer from the network

Al

I have a Pc with Window XP Professional, Service pack 2. Everytime I reboot
the computer, the computer name keeps appearing in this security policy. And
when I go in and delete this from this security policy then the other pc's on
the network come up. But as soon as I reboot the pc this reappears back into
the "Deny Access to this computer from the network". Any suggestions in what
to look for, I have look at all of the security settings?

start/run, type:

GPEDIT.MSC

Some Policy setting needs to be disabled.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66DB3FFD-11E6-47DE-9406-5D8182D502CE@microsoft.com...
>I have a Pc with Window XP Professional, Service pack 2. Everytime I reboot
> the computer, the computer name keeps appearing in this security policy. And
> when I go in and delete this from this security policy then the other pc's on
> the network come up. But as soon as I reboot the pc this reappears back into
> the "Deny Access to this computer from the network". Any suggestions in what
> to look for, I have look at all of the security settings?

TRENDING THREADS