Deny Access to This computer from the network

July 14, 2005 11:17:02 PM

I have a Pc with Window XP Professional, Service pack 2. Everytime I reboot
the computer, the computer name keeps appearing in this security policy. And
when I go in and delete this from this security policy then the other pc's on
the network come up. But as soon as I reboot the pc this reappears back into
the "Deny Access to this computer from the network". Any suggestions in what
to look for, I have look at all of the security settings?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 15, 2005 3:29:01 PM

start/run, type:

GPEDIT.MSC

Some Policy setting needs to be disabled.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!