Not opening al of web pages

July 15, 2005 12:32:02 AM

When I go to a web cite like Traders on line and click for more photos it
closes the web cite. That is just one of them I am having trouble with it
does it to others to. Do I need to change something on my computer? Like a
setting or something that could be causeing it not to open? It will other web
cites and do fine. I'd like fix the problem.

I am using Windows XP.

More about : opening web pages

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 3:20:11 AM

Scan for viruses.

Scan for spyware.

Set your Security settings to defaults.

Empty (or delete) your Temporary Internet files.

Clear your Internet History.

If none of these work, give us a URL that is not working so we can ascertain
if you might be getting scripting errors or having problems with ActiveX
controls.

--
Michael

!