Closed

FS. Good Condition Galaxian Game

I have a Galaxian full size cabinet for sale. I bought it a month ago
and recently bought a mulitcade with Galaxian on it. I will take pics
tomorrow so email me if you are interested. Email me at
toddh23@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about good condition galaxian game

    Sorry, game is for pick up only in Chicago. I have no way of shipping
    unless you arrange the shipping company to pick it up from my garage.
    Thanks
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Todd,
    How much are you asking?

    Bill

Classifieds Games Email Hot Deals