FS. Good Condition Galaxian Game

Last response: in Deals
April 8, 2005 1:30:48 AM

I have a Galaxian full size cabinet for sale. I bought it a month ago
and recently bought a mulitcade with Galaxian on it. I will take pics
tomorrow so email me if you are interested. Email me at
toddh23@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:33:43 AM

Sorry, game is for pick up only in Chicago. I have no way of shipping
unless you arrange the shipping company to pick it up from my garage.
Thanks
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:18:20 AM

Todd,