Taskbar help

hey i am using windows xp sp2 on a very high end computer. A couple
days ago I noticed that whenever I open up a window it appears in the
taskbar but it also appears on the other side of the taskbar. i got a
screenshot to explian it better. please help. this problem just came
up, i didnt go screwing around in the control panel :)

|Filename: untitled123.bmp |
|Download: http://www.pcbanter.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2543 |

sirpimpalot
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar help

    There is a taskbar repair tool at

    "sirpimpalot" <sirpimpalot.1s74do@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > hey i am using windows xp sp2 on a very high end computer. A couple
    > days ago I noticed that whenever I open up a window it appears in the
    > taskbar but it also appears on the other side of the taskbar. i got a
    > screenshot to explian it better. please help. this problem just came
    > up, i didnt go screwing around in the control panel :)

    > |Filename: untitled123.bmp |
    > |Download: http://www.pcbanter.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2543 |

    > sirpimpalot

Taskbar Windows XP