Taskbar help

July 15, 2005 7:01:35 AM

hey i am using windows xp sp2 on a very high end computer. A couple
days ago I noticed that whenever I open up a window it appears in the
taskbar but it also appears on the other side of the taskbar. i got a
screenshot to explian it better. please help. this problem just came
up, i didnt go screwing around in the control panel :)

|Filename: untitled123.bmp |
|Download: http://www.pcbanter.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=254... |

sirpimpalot

More about : taskbar