Are There Any THGC "Masters"?

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
I know this isn't exactly in the right section but I was wondering, are there any "Masters" here on the forums? I've seen a few Experts but no Masters...

Been here 9 years now myself, one of the old hands. Unfortunately the software update didnt include "time joined" or reintegrate the posts of old into the "scoring" protocol. ;) not that it matters in the grand scheme of things?

No. We are simply really old-timers.

My first digital computer was 4 fingers and a thumb.

Had to take my pants off to count to 21. That's why women should be inherently better at math. They can count higher.

It was the time of the great purge and the world was in chaos and disorder reigned everywhere ... buildings burned and the air was heavy with sulphur ... the sound of women and children sobbing as they were lead to the pens was only overshadowed by the screaming of the wyverns as they fed ... frequently ...

... er sorry bout that ...

Dont' be so harsh on yourself ... your loved and respected everywhere you go here wisecracker ... we scatter flowers after your posts.

/leads wisecracker over to the orderlies.

/loads up a flupenthixol shot.

/goes through his wallet for cash after his eyes glaze over ... splits the cash with mrface ...

/reynod goes shopping at knockshop ... mrface goes to bottleshop

Seriously though ... I wouldn't take his wallet or drug him.

Ok ... I wouldn't take his wallet .. .wait ... I probably wouldn't take all of the money in his wallet ... and mrface could hold him down then mrface could take the drugs.

We will debate this further so please wait in the line next to the guy in the wetsuit.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I am only 32 so i suspect that i will be master at some point... When i am not so swamped at work cuz i have been SLACKING on the threads here... I will be back full force working toward my "masters" come the end of fall :)

TRENDING THREADS