absol free solitaire ( is it worth it ? )

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.solitaire-card-game.com/solitaire-free.htm

Absol Free Solitaire games offers Spider, Klondike, Freecell, Yukon
and Pyramid solitaire games. This solitaire card games collection is
absolutely free and offers most of the features of Funsol Solitaire.
There is no expiration so you can enjoy Absol Free Solitaire as long
as you wish. Absol Free Solitaire uses no advertising or spy ware.
There is no obligation to if you choose use Absol.

* ProteanThread * wrote:

> http://www.solitaire-card-game.com/solitaire-free.htm
>
> Absol Free Solitaire games offers Spider, Klondike, Freecell, Yukon
> and Pyramid solitaire games. This solitaire card games collection is
> absolutely free and offers most of the features of Funsol Solitaire.
> There is no expiration so you can enjoy Absol Free Solitaire as long
> as you wish. Absol Free Solitaire uses no advertising or spy ware.
> There is no obligation to if you choose use Absol.

Only five games, the start screen I would call a 'nag screen' - 'buy the
full version' - and a big purchase button in the game.

It is not worth it.

ProteanThread: Are you collecting for the 'digikids' webring/site ?

regards

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> * ProteanThread * wrote:
>
> > http://www.solitaire-card-game.com/solitaire-free.htm
> >
> > Absol Free Solitaire games offers Spider, Klondike, Freecell, Yukon
> > and Pyramid solitaire games. This solitaire card games collection is
> > absolutely free and offers most of the features of Funsol Solitaire.
> > There is no expiration so you can enjoy Absol Free Solitaire as long
> > as you wish. Absol Free Solitaire uses no advertising or spy ware.
> > There is no obligation to if you choose use Absol.
>
> Only five games, the start screen I would call a 'nag screen' - 'buy the
> full version' - and a big purchase button in the game.
>
> It is not worth it.
>
> ProteanThread: Are you collecting for the 'digikids' webring/site ?
>
> regards
>
> --
> Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway
>
> My sites:
----------
> Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
----------
> Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
> Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
> My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
> Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Yes, yes I am. (and the fact that a friend was looking for games for his
laptop which only has Windows 3.1)