mikes cards lite

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.mikesedore.com/winmikecard.html

Mike's Cards Lite! 7 great card games, and it's 100% FREE! ( or so he
says i am just posting seeing if anyone has tried this )
3 answers Last reply
More about mikes cards lite
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "* ProteanThread *" <os65000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.mikesedore.com/winmikecard.html
    >
    > Mike's Cards Lite! 7 great card games, and it's 100% FREE! ( or so he
    > says i am just posting seeing if anyone has tried this )

    Great for kids. I have an earlier version that's crippleware.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Thip" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > "* ProteanThread *" <os65000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > http://www.mikesedore.com/winmikecard.html
    > >
    > > Mike's Cards Lite! 7 great card games, and it's 100% FREE! ( or so he
    > > says i am just posting seeing if anyone has tried this )
    >
    > Great for kids. I have an earlier version that's crippleware.

    I like the fact that it does not install.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    * ProteanThread * wrote:

    > http://www.mikesedore.com/winmikecard.html
    >
    > Mike's Cards Lite! 7 great card games, and it's 100% FREE! ( or so he
    > says i am just posting seeing if anyone has tried this )

    Graphics not very good. Startscreen = nagscreen.
    But the commercial version is excellent (I've got it.)

    regards

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    My sites: