Can't open my comp

hi,im french but i hope oyu can help me anyway. When i start my comp,
before i can open it in safe mode, thats say: NTLDR miss (french:NTLDR
manque) and i really need my pc, so i will realy appreciate it if you
can help me! thx

--
Berseker

You receive an "NTLDR is missing" error message when you start your computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320397

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes