FS: Sega Turbo, Armor Attack (Philly Area)

Last response: in Deals
April 9, 2005 7:07:42 PM

I have a working Sega Turbo and complete non-working Armor Attack for
sale.

The Turbo works but the bottom of the cabinet is not in good condition.
No side art. $75

The Armor Attack powers up but has no picture. It has a NOS cpo, very
nice marquee and very nice bezel. Side Art is in good condition. $100

Or take both for $125

Located in Lafayette Hill (19444). Pick up only. Pics
available, just send me an email. jpkwilson@yahoo.com
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 10:45:33 PM

if you still have the two games email me at richie at punchrecords dot
net
I have a lil xtra spending money left and could use a broken BW vector
monitor to tinker with.

thanx

Richie
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 11:02:00 AM

Hello,

If the armor attack is still for sale, please email me at
confuseacat@intergrafix.net
I cannot email you for some reason.

Thanks.
Anonymous