Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Acer Laptop Battery Light Blinking

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
December 21, 2012 2:32:08 AM

Hey,my laptop battery light is flashing every so often. While using it, it will beep, and then the battery light starts flashing. If I unplug the AC adapter, and plug it back in, he problem stops for a while only to start happening again in a few minutes. Any thoughts?

Acer Aspire 7750G

Best solution

a b D Laptop
December 21, 2012 3:03:47 AM

this look like you gone need another battery when it plug on ac do you see if hte battery is getting power and charge up ?
December 21, 2012 3:49:23 AM

scout_03 said:
this look like you gone need another battery when it plug on ac do you see if hte battery is getting power and charge up ?

When it's plugged in on AC it does charge however after a few minutes the issues occurs, and then after I unplug the adapter and plug it back in, it keeps charging.
Score
Related resources
a b D Laptop
December 21, 2012 3:17:53 PM

If the battery is more than a couple years old, and/or has endured many charging cycles, it may have reached the end of its useful life.
You should be able to find an inexpensive generic replacement on eBay. Or, for a substantially higher price, you can get a much better battery by going to a place like BatteriesPlus.
Score
a c 248 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 8:20:49 PM

Best answer selected by Brett928S2.
Score
a c 248 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 8:21:04 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age... but please start another thread if you are still having problems , which I will answer promptly...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
!