Each time I start up my laptop a pop up saying "Please wait while Windows
configures copy" then after a few attempts another pop up says "Internal
Error 2908". The only way I have found to rid these is to Ctrl Alt Del and
end program. How can I fix this so it will not attempt Windows configures
Copy each time I turn on my laptop?

Hi

The following link may help:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Internal+Error+2908