Internal Error Message

Each time I start up my laptop a pop up saying "Please wait while Windows
configures copy" then after a few attempts another pop up says "Internal
Error 2908". The only way I have found to rid these is to Ctrl Alt Del and
end program. How can I fix this so it will not attempt Windows configures
Copy each time I turn on my laptop?
1 answer Last reply
More about internal error message

    Hi

    The following link may help:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Internal+Error+2908

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Dane" <Dane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Each time I start up my laptop a pop up saying "Please wait while Windows
    > configures copy" then after a few attempts another pop up says "Internal
    > Error 2908". The only way I have found to rid these is to Ctrl Alt Del and
    > end program. How can I fix this so it will not attempt Windows configures
    > Copy each time I turn on my laptop?

Laptops Error Message Windows XP