Closed

WTB: Empty Asteroids cabinet in WA

I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
cabinet for it they don't need.

Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about empty asteroids cabinet

    You should have asked before buying the guts. I have a fully working one
    I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
    also be willing to trade it for something interesting.

    --
    Adam
    adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    <web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
    > would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
    > cabinet for it they don't need.
    >
    > Thanks!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
    gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
    it's not like I really overpaid.

    I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
    now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
    and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
    Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yah but I'm looking to sell my Asteroids machine, so that's always the
    better option. ;-)

    I hope everything goes easily getting the Tempest converted.

    --

    >I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
    > gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
    > it's not like I really overpaid.
    >
    > I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
    > now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
    > and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
    > Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    >I have a fully working one
    >I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
    >also be willing to trade it for something interesting.
    >
    >--
    >Adam
    >adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    Around here in the RI, MA, CT / NH area, no one seems to want to sell
    one for that price.

    I'd be interested if you were closer.

    ><web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
    >> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
    >> cabinet for it they don't need.
    >>
    >> Thanks!

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have one in CT for $450.

    "Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a fully working one
    >>I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
    >>also be willing to trade it for something interesting.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Adam
    >>adam_AT_msn_DOT_com
    >>

    > Around here in the RI, MA, CT / NH area, no one seems to want to sell
    > one for that price.
    >
    > I'd be interested if you were closer.
    >

    >><web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
    >>> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
    >>> cabinet for it they don't need.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals