WTB: Empty Asteroids cabinet in WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
cabinet for it they don't need.

Thanks!

You should have asked before buying the guts. I have a fully working one
I'm looking to sell for about $400. :) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
also be willing to trade it for something interesting.

--
Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

<web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
> cabinet for it they don't need.
>
> Thanks!

I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
it's not like I really overpaid.

I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.

Yah but I'm looking to sell my Asteroids machine, so that's always the
better option. ;-)

I hope everything goes easily getting the Tempest converted.

--

>I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
> gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
> it's not like I really overpaid.
>
> I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
> now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
> and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
> Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.

>I have a fully working one
>I'm looking to sell for about $400. :) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
>also be willing to trade it for something interesting.
>
>--
>Adam
>adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

Around here in the RI, MA, CT / NH area, no one seems to want to sell
one for that price.

I'd be interested if you were closer.

><web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
>> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
>> cabinet for it they don't need.
>>
>> Thanks!

I have one in CT for $450.