Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

WTB: Empty Asteroids cabinet in WA

Last response: in Deals
Share
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 9, 2005 9:12:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
cabinet for it they don't need.

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 9, 2005 10:00:41 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

You should have asked before buying the guts. I have a fully working one
I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
also be willing to trade it for something interesting.

--
Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

<web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:1113091971.369226.64440@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
> cabinet for it they don't need.
>
> Thanks!
>
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 10, 2005 12:30:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
it's not like I really overpaid.

I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 10, 2005 4:31:21 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Yah but I'm looking to sell my Asteroids machine, so that's always the
better option. ;-)

I hope everything goes easily getting the Tempest converted.

--
Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

<web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:1113147020.700266.300170@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I did see that, but I thought it would be a fun/easy project to buy a
> gutted cab and add the guts. Besides, I only paid $250 for the guts so
> it's not like I really overpaid.
>
> I'm thinking of mounting the parts into my Tempest cabinet project for
> now. The hacked Tempest panel happens to have a joystick in the center
> and 2 buttons on either side - so it can be set up for Asteroids easy.
> Although I haven't yet checked on how to get the monitor mounted.
>
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 13, 2005 2:02:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

>I have a fully working one
>I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
>also be willing to trade it for something interesting.
>
>--
>Adam
>adam_AT_msn_DOT_com
>

Around here in the RI, MA, CT / NH area, no one seems to want to sell
one for that price.

I'd be interested if you were closer.




><web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
>news:1113091971.369226.64440@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
>> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
>> cabinet for it they don't need.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>
>
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 13, 2005 2:02:09 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have one in CT for $450.

"Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:425c44db.27413881@news.east.cox.net...
> >I have a fully working one
>>I'm looking to sell for about $400. :-) I'm located in Redmond WA. I'm
>>also be willing to trade it for something interesting.
>>
>>--
>>Adam
>>adam_AT_msn_DOT_com
>>
>
> Around here in the RI, MA, CT / NH area, no one seems to want to sell
> one for that price.
>
> I'd be interested if you were closer.
>
>
>
>
>><web.questions@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>news:1113091971.369226.64440@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>>>I just bought a working set of Asteroids guts including monitor, and
>>> would like to know if anyone in or around Washington state has a
>>> cabinet for it they don't need.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>
>>
>
!