Patience Pack ( including windows 3.1 version )

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://patpack.abraham.me.uk/

Patience Pack (freeware) is a selection of 120 skill-testing card
games, dice games and puzzles written for various age groups. Many are
classic games such as Klondike, Yahtzee, Freecell, Mastermind, Snakes
& Ladders and Mind Sweeper. Other games are original, including
Enigma, Neural Net, Armor of God and Lost World.

* ProteanThread * wrote:

> http://patpack.abraham.me.uk/
>
> Patience Pack (freeware) is a selection of 120 skill-testing card
> games, dice games and puzzles written for various age groups. Many are
> classic games such as Klondike, Yahtzee, Freecell, Mastermind, Snakes
> & Ladders and Mind Sweeper. Other games are original, including
> Enigma, Neural Net, Armor of God and Lost World.

This is one of the best! I like it a lot. Excellent work.
Since it's in Java you can play it online, try here for instance:
http://home.halden.net/vkp/patpack2/play.html

regards

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway