Glen

When I try to print a label from the United States Postal Service, the
information bar will not allow the printing to take place. At first it was
just the bar stating this and now everthing just comes to a standstill?
--
Thanks.

"Glen" <Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to print a label from the United States Postal Service, the
> information bar will not allow the printing to take place. At first it
> was
> just the bar stating this and now everthing just comes to a standstill?
> --
> Thanks.

This doesn't really seem like it will be an operating system problem so much
as the program and possibly whatever security they use- go to the publishers
site and look for help or try emailing them.