setup screen when I log in

Jennifer

when i log into windows, the setup wizard pops up and if i click on continue
it gives me an error message...any ideas on how to get rid of this?
--
jen

What does the error message say???

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jennifer" wrote:

| when i log into windows, the setup wizard pops up and if i click on continue
| it gives me an error message...any ideas on how to get rid of this?
| --
| jen

Jennifer

it says "setup cannot continue n windows NT based systems, Click OK to end
setup". When I click OK, it closes.
--
jen

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> What does the error message say???
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Jennifer" wrote:
>
> | when i log into windows, the setup wizard pops up and if i click on continue
> | it gives me an error message...any ideas on how to get rid of this?
> | --
> | jen

made os updates?
sounds like windows just ceased supporting some of your hardware with the
last update. hope I'm wrong in this for you, but I'm almost sure for mine (hp
scanner).
Try to disconnect external devices like scanner, printer, modem to find if
the problem persists & try to find an updated driver.
News are welcome (esp good ones).

Helge.