Super Auction

Last response: in Deals
April 11, 2005 9:12:06 PM

Anyone ever have problems with Super Auction out of Fullerton,
California?? More to the point getting your payment from these guys???
I certainly have and would like to know a contact person to deal with.
I had them sell some stuff in Mesquite, Texas. Nobody I have been in
contact with during the past 1.5 weeks seems too interested in fixing a
problem.

thanks

Shannon

More about : super auction

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 9:45:48 PM

They just called, said that they were going to clear up everything.
Should be no problems ahead. Thanks for the help

Shannon
!