Closed

Super Auction

Anyone ever have problems with Super Auction out of Fullerton,
California?? More to the point getting your payment from these guys???
I certainly have and would like to know a contact person to deal with.
I had them sell some stuff in Mesquite, Texas. Nobody I have been in
contact with during the past 1.5 weeks seems too interested in fixing a
problem.

thanks

Shannon
1 answer Last reply
More about super auction

    They just called, said that they were going to clear up everything.
    Should be no problems ahead. Thanks for the help

    Shannon

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals