Closed

Still F/S in Central NJ

I have the following for sale in Central NJ:

Jalco Big Run upright - 100% working, nice picture, dedicated cab in
decent condition. Cab has full art. $220 pick up only

Pit Boss upright - 100% working, monitor could use cap kit. All
buttons light up. Games in it are Scramble, Super Phraze craze, Super
Trivia (w/ adult), Off to the Races, Joker Poker, and Super Stud . $125
pick up only

Turbo Outrun mini - In ok shape. Everything works just needs the main
gear on the steering shaft. Monitor has nice picture. $225 pickup
only.

Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Imperial Trackball
only used about 1year. Includes manual. $65 shipped in US

Aliens PCB - Tested working $75 shipped in US

Lethal Justice PCB - Tested working. Great shooting game $40 shipped in
US.

Smash TV PCB - Tested working. Does not include sound board. $35
shipped in US.

High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

NBA Jam Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

Electrohome NTSC Converter. Untested. Looks good. $40 shipped in US

I accept paypal, Money Order, or cash on pickup.

Please email if interested. Machines are pickup only. I don't have a
camera so I don't have any pics of the machine.

I can deliver up to 50 mile from zip 08837 for $50

Thanks,
Don
4 answers Last reply
More about still central

    I'm going to relist here a Rushing Heros Kit. NOS PCB, side art,
    marquees, CPO's, link cable for a second cab (No second board needed),
    manual. $65 shipped in US.

    All the other stuff I listed is still available.

    Thanks,
    Don
    NJ
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm in some need of clearing house. The following is still for sale in
    Central NJ.

    Jalco Big Run upright - 100% working, nice picture, dedicated cab in
    decent condition. Cab has full art. $220 pick up only

    Pit Boss upright - 100% working, monitor could use cap kit. All
    buttons light up. Games in it are Scramble, Super Phraze craze, Super
    Trivia (w/ adult), Off to the Races, Joker Poker, and Super Stud . $125

    pick up only

    Turbo Outrun mini - In ok shape. Everything works just needs the main
    gear on the steering shaft. Monitor has nice picture. $225 pickup
    only.

    Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Imperial Trackball
    only used about 1year. Includes manual. $65 shipped in US

    Aliens PCB - Tested working $65 shipped in US

    Lethal Justice PCB - Tested working. Great shooting game $40 shipped in

    US.

    Smash TV PCB - Tested working. Does not include sound board. $35
    shipped in US.

    High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

    NBA Jam Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

    Electrohome NTSC Converter. Untested. Looks good. $40 shipped in US

    Rushing Heros Kit. NOS PCB, side art, marquees, CPO's, link cable for
    a second cab (No second board needed), manual. $65 shipped in US.

    Exidy Combat PCB - I think the video works but not sound. Good for
    parts. $10 plus shipping

    I also have a couple of Non working 19" monitors. $10 each no
    shipping.

    I accept paypal, Money Order, or cash on pickup.
    I can deliver up to 50 mile from zip 08837 for $50

    Please email if interested. Machines are pickup only. I don't have a
    camera so I don't have any pics of the machine.
    All the other stuff I listed is still available.

    Thanks,
    Don
    NJ
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    do the non working monitors have any screen burn?
    I will be in Edison NJ tomorrow.

    (wish I had more room I like Turbo outrun)

    richie at punch records dot net
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yes the monitors have screen burn. One has screen burn from a poker
    game and the other from some maze game.

    Don

Classifieds Hot Deals