oem xp question

I have an oem xp home edition. I am doing a reformat, and am wondering
if i can reinstall aND REACTIVATE AN OEM ON SAME COMPUTER WITH SAME KEY
CODE WITH NO PROBLEMS.

--
truckerww
truckerww's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1403

    Hello
    You don't say if your OEM CD is the one used to load XP on your machine in
    the first place, which would be useful to know! Try this start Windows and
    put the OEM CD in the CD player. It should start up with a multi-option
    screen. The first option on a full version installation CD should be to
    install Windows starting within XP itself. If that is there and you have a
    CD Key there should be no problem reinstalling and activating XP. You will
    find Windows will have drivers for your hardware, but your system would
    benefit from dedicated drivers from the component manufacturers-particularly
    the the graphics driver. You may have an additional CD with these drivers
    supplied with the PC, but it would be best to get the latest from their
    website. Hope that helps

    Chelsea

    "truckerww" <truckerww.1s98oa@news.nospam.local> wrote in message

    > I have an oem xp home edition. I am doing a reformat, and am wondering
    > if i can reinstall aND REACTIVATE AN OEM ON SAME COMPUTER WITH SAME KEY
    > CODE WITH NO PROBLEMS.
    >

    > --
    > truckerww
    > truckerww's Profile:
    > http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1403
    > View this thread:
    > http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/showthread.phtml?t=211003

    yes you can

    "truckerww" <truckerww.1s98oa@news.nospam.local> wrote in message

    > I have an oem xp home edition. I am doing a reformat, and am wondering
    > if i can reinstall aND REACTIVATE AN OEM ON SAME COMPUTER WITH SAME KEY
    > CODE WITH NO PROBLEMS.
    >

    > --
    > truckerww
    > truckerww's Profile: