I have been having this problem for quite a while now. I use a laptop and
the keys to the right side of the keybored arn't workikng properly, for
instance when i press the k key it comes up with kn so i have to go back and
get rid of the n. This is particularly annoying when i'm typing passwords as
i have to renember which keys arn't working. I've tired cleaning the keybored
but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

The board is probably damaged and will need to be replaced. Take it to a
reputable pc shop.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been having this problem for quite a while now. I use a laptop and
> the keys to the right side of the keybored arn't workikng properly, for
> instance when i press the k key it comes up with kn so i have to go back
> and
> get rid of the n. This is particularly annoying when i'm typing passwords
> as
> i have to renember which keys arn't working. I've tired cleaning the
> keybored
> but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

It's not an operating system thing, send it to the makers for repair.

"Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been having this problem for quite a while now. I use a laptop and
> the keys to the right side of the keybored arn't workikng properly, for
> instance when i press the k key it comes up with kn so i have to go back
> and
> get rid of the n. This is particularly annoying when i'm typing passwords
> as
> i have to renember which keys arn't working. I've tired cleaning the
> keybored
> but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS