Get this message on boot. Have McAfee installed and current. Ran search an
did not find. Please tell me how to get rid of this.

Thanks, Sue

FrankS,
The process "winlogon.exe" runs in the background. It's a part of the
Windows Login subsystem. Winlogon is necessary for user authorization
and checks the Windows XP activation code.

Note: The winlogon.exe file is located in the c:\windows\System32
folder. In other cases, winlogon.exe is a virus, spyware, trojan or
worm.
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

Mcafee's not doing its job very well, winlogin.exe is the Randex virus:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.randex.e.html

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/