FS: Wells Gardner 19' monitor

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
April 13, 2005 11:50:04 PM

For sale a working Wells Gardner 19' monitor with some mild screen burn
that will need a cap kit done on it(colors look bad). I think it is a
7500, but could be wrong. Looking for $30 and it would have to be
picked up in Racine WI, really don't want to ship it.

send e-mail to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com

More about : wells gardner monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 15, 2005 11:34:54 PM