Virus Program

I have eAcceleration as my virus protection program. Does anyone consider
this a good program to use?
Thanks ahead of time for the comments. :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about virus program

    Andrea,
    Here's one review I've found;
    'eAcceleration'
    (http://castlecops.com/r296-eAcceleration_Veloz_Stop_Sign.html)
    Doesn't look that great.
    Here's the overall ratings from Castle Cops;
    'Comparison for Reviewed Anti-Spyware Products'
    (http://castlecops.com/compare-3)
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    lol..first time to hear about it ,But I recommend using Zonealarm security
    suite or Panda Antivirus.

    --
    nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have eAcceleration as my virus protection program. Does anyone consider
    > this a good program to use?
    > Thanks ahead of time for the comments. :-)

    Here's part of their EULA that would make me nervous!

    eACCELERATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION,
    SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH eACCELERATION WILL BE
    FREE OF VIRUSES, "WORMS", "TROJAN HORSES", OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
    YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES
    PROVIDED BY eACCELERATION, SHALL BE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

Virus Support Microsoft Windows XP