  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 16, 2005 10:53:04 AM

I have eAcceleration as my virus protection program. Does anyone consider
this a good program to use?
Thanks ahead of time for the comments. :-)

More about : virus program

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 2:00:25 PM

Andrea,
Here's one review I've found;
'eAcceleration'
(http://castlecops.com/r296-eAcceleration_Veloz_Stop_Sig...)
Doesn't look that great.
Here's the overall ratings from Castle Cops;
'Comparison for Reviewed Anti-Spyware Products'
(http://castlecops.com/compare-3)
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

July 17, 2005 3:55:48 PM

lol..first time to hear about it ,But I recommend using Zonealarm security
suite or Panda Antivirus.

--
nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
"Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have eAcceleration as my virus protection program. Does anyone consider
> this a good program to use?
> Thanks ahead of time for the comments. :-)

July 17, 2005 3:55:49 PM

Here's part of their EULA that would make me nervous!

eACCELERATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION,
SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH eACCELERATION WILL BE
FREE OF VIRUSES, "WORMS", "TROJAN HORSES", OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES
PROVIDED BY eACCELERATION, SHALL BE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

Treeman

--
Treeman