Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all, I decided I want to start up a MAME Machine, and I wanted
the cab to be of my favorite game, Qix. All the controls are going to
be exactly the same, so the cab will be strictly classics. I am just
trying to get around building it and worrying about the artwork and
coin slot. Any help will be appreciated, I am located at San Antonio,
TX.

I have one that I am selling to a guy locally. The cabinet is a
painted grey with black Taito logo. The cabinet itself was in
excellent shape.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

I guess that doesn't do me any good... being that its already taken by
someone else. Anyone else that can help me? As I said, I just need the
cab itself, preferabely cheap (low-ranking military guy here, gets paid
little).

Do you want an upright or cabaret?

Steve

christian.keilback@gmail.com wrote:
> I guess that doesn't do me any good... being that its already taken
by
> someone else. Anyone else that can help me? As I said, I just need
the
> cab itself, preferabely cheap (low-ranking military guy here, gets
paid
> little).

Upright please. Just the cab if possible.

I have a complete, but non working qix for sale. I don't know if this would
work for you or not. Check it out at :

http://tinyurl.com/c4xsk

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks