Cookies

In Windows Explorer, where do find my Cookies?
Thanks

maybe
C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Cookies

maybe also
C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

"B & A" <bjaj72@ind.com> wrote in message
> In Windows Explorer, where do find my Cookies?
> Thanks

nope... not there

"bumtracks" <lost@disney.lan> wrote in message
> maybe
> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Cookies
>
> maybe also
> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
>

> "B & A" <bjaj72@ind.com> wrote in message
>> In Windows Explorer, where do find my Cookies?
>> Thanks

Start | Run | Paste this in the box and click OK

%homepath%\Cookies

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:eIa9HMhiFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
B & A <bjaj72@ind.com> hunted and pecked:
> nope... not there
>

> "bumtracks" <lost@disney.lan> wrote in message
>> maybe
>> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Cookies
>>
>> maybe also
>> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
>>

>> "B & A" <bjaj72@ind.com> wrote in message
>>> In Windows Explorer, where do find my Cookies?
>>> Thanks

Bingo.... thanks

> Start | Run | Paste this in the box and click OK
>
> %homepath%\Cookies
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:eIa9HMhiFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
> B & A <bjaj72@ind.com> hunted and pecked:
>> nope... not there
>>

>> "bumtracks" <lost@disney.lan> wrote in message
>>> maybe
>>> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Cookies
>>>
>>> maybe also
>>> C:\Documents and Settings\mike\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
>>>

>>> "B & A" <bjaj72@ind.com> wrote in message

Under the I, 19. :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.