Wireless router as simple AP

If I disable NAT and DHCP, will a wireless router just functions as simple
Access Point/Hub to connect wireless clients to a ISDN modem router which
will provide NAT and DHCP functions?

There is such a thing as a ADSL/ISDN wireless router (Vigor 2600Gi) but I
already have the Pipeline 50 ISDN Router and I just want to make it
wireless.

Thanks in advance
--
Alain Caillet

Do you already have the wireless router too? If not, just buy an access
point instead of a wireless router.

Also, some wireless routers (e.g., Belkin) have an option to operate in
access-point mode. For a wireless router without that option, disable the
DHCP server (as you said), and connect a client port on the wireless router
to a client port on the ISDN router using a crossover cable. If you use the
WAN port on the wireless router, you will still be using the routing
function, even though you've turned off the DHCP server. It won't be
necessary to turn off NAT if you don't use the router function (by not using
the WAN port).

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.