Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I have an Omega Race Project game for sale. It's missing the b&w vector
monitor and marquee. It has the Motherboard but it's not working. Cabinet
is in decent condition. Asking $60.00

for pick up only

if interested email

johler@woh.rr.com

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Wow, for a minute there I thought someone was actually going to remember to
tell us where! It is pick up only so telling us where does not matter.

Why, why, why does everyone have to forget location?

Jeffrey, I don't mean to single you out and pick on you, but I have seen
this so many times I am just loooosing my mind.

:
: Why, why, why does everyone have to forget location?
:
: Jeffrey, I don't mean to single you out and pick on you, but I have seen
: this so many times I am just loooosing my mind.
:
:
: "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
: news:HEA7e.149$0d6.116@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
:> Hello,
:>
:> I have an Omega Race Project game for sale. It's missing the b&w vector
:> monitor and marquee. It has the Motherboard but it's not working.
: Cabinet
:> is in decent condition. Asking $60.00
:>
:> for pick up only
:>
:> if interested email
:>
:> johler@woh.rr.com

^^^
Western Ohio... Duh.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Duh? So I am the only one who does not know @woh.rr.com means Western Ohio?
Is this a standard that everyone knows? Could mean "Way Over Here" for all I
know. Or is RR for Rail Road so if I wait long enough it changes to my
area. All I ask is that people post the location, is that too hard?

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> Taxman <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote:
> : Wow, for a minute there I thought someone was actually going to remember
> : tell us where! It is pick up only so telling us where does not matter.
> :
> : Why, why, why does everyone have to forget location?
> :
> : Jeffrey, I don't mean to single you out and pick on you, but I have seen
> : this so many times I am just loooosing my mind.
> :
> :
> : "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> : news:HEA7e.149$0d6.116@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
> :> Hello,
> :>
> :> I have an Omega Race Project game for sale. It's missing the b&w
vector
> :> monitor and marquee. It has the Motherboard but it's not working.
> : Cabinet
> :> is in decent condition. Asking $60.00
> :>
> :> for pick up only
> :>
> :> if interested email
> :>
> :> johler@woh.rr.com
>
> ^^^
> Western Ohio... Duh.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

I am sorry about all the confusion. I got a bad habit of posting games on
the group and forgetting to tell everybody where I am. My bad.

"Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote in message
> Duh? So I am the only one who does not know @woh.rr.com means Western
> Ohio?
> Is this a standard that everyone knows? Could mean "Way Over Here" for all
> know. Or is RR for Rail Road so if I wait long enough it changes to my
> area. All I ask is that people post the location, is that too hard?
>

> "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
>> Taxman <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote:
>> : Wow, for a minute there I thought someone was actually going to
>> remember
>> : tell us where! It is pick up only so telling us where does not matter.
>> :
>> : Why, why, why does everyone have to forget location?
>> :
>> : Jeffrey, I don't mean to single you out and pick on you, but I have
>> seen
>> : this so many times I am just loooosing my mind.
>> :
>> :
>> : "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
>> : news:HEA7e.149$0d6.116@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
>> :> Hello,
>> :>
>> :> I have an Omega Race Project game for sale. It's missing the b&w
> vector
>> :> monitor and marquee. It has the Motherboard but it's not working.
>> : Cabinet
>> :> is in decent condition. Asking $60.00
>> :>
>> :> for pick up only
>> :>
>> :> if interested email
>> :>
>> :> johler@woh.rr.com
>>
>> ^^^
>> Western Ohio... Duh.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
>> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
>> Cambridge, MA 02139
>> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

That's cool. A large percentage of people do. I wish there was a better
standard like putting transaction - location - product in the title. This
way at a glance you see "FS: Ohio - Omega Race Project - Pickup only". This
way people will only open for details if the have a chance or interest.
Some of us still have modems and appreciate time saving of not clicking
around. But instead there are still constant arguments about the difference
between "FS" and "FA".

Anyway, hope you find it a good home. It is a classic game.

End Of Line - Dave