Installing bluetooth

I have installed a blue soleil dongle on my pc. Im having problems with
microsofts bluetooth conflicting with this, how do i uninstall the microsoft
one

Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Disable the Bluetooth radio listed here.

--
Mark L. Ferguson