Games FS near Chicago

Last response: in Deals
Share
April 14, 2005 9:04:20 PM

Hello all!

I have the following games for sale...

Defender $600. Good shape, plays well.

Marble Madness U/R, cabinet is good, no side art, tastedully painted black.
Rebuilt track balls, new monitor, switching supply and new sound board. $800

Jungle Hunt Coktail. This cocktail is a MONSTER! Big cabinet in GREAT shape.
All original, you will not find a better example. Very little
flaking/scratches to the top. This has a top with the original artwork on
the back, reminds me of an old pinball game, some areas with a mirror
finish. With manuals. $600

Arkanoid U/R, Cabinet solid. Spare marquee. Some pac burn on the monitor.
$450

Pictures available! Or stop by and see for yourself.

Ditching vids for pins...

Make offers :)

Thanks for looking.

Andrew

More about : games chicago

April 22, 2005 6:33:42 PM

Still have these and really WANT them gone, prices updated:

Defender $500. Good shape, plays well.

Marble Madness U/R, cabinet is good, no side art, tastedully painted black.
Rebuilt track balls, new monitor, switching supply and new sound board. $600

Jungle Hunt Coktail. This cocktail is a MONSTER! Big cabinet in GREAT shape.
All original, you will not find a better example. Very little
flaking/scratches to the top. This has a top with the original artwork on
the back, reminds me of an old pinball game, some areas with a mirror
finish. With manuals. $500

Arkanoid U/R, Cabinet solid. Spare marquee. Parts board included. Some pac
burn on the monitor.
$375

Pictures available!!

Andrew