Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

I have the following parts for sale:

Still have a Robotron ROM Board $30

I have 5 13" WG monitors, all come with burn from 8 liners, no additional
charge. $15 each, $60 for all
I have 2 19" monitors with burn, one 8 liner, one altered beast, working as
is $20 each
I have 2 25" WG monitors, unknown state with no burn. One with a board, one
with out. $75 for both. They are both in good shape. (25K7191, 25K7193)

I WILL NOT SHIP the monitors.

Coin Mechs:
Asahi Seiko AD-81P 25 Cents Qty 2
Coin Mech Inc 130 25 Cents Qty 3
Coin Controls 25 Cents
2 unmarked plastic ones
3 Brackets that hold the coin mech, with switch, likely from an 8 liner

I also have several DBV's I could not get working, good for parts?
I also have 110v DBV's that take $1 only. From a crane or a kiddie ride?

I need an offer on this stuff, since I have no idea the value.

I am near Chicago. I really want these items sold off, so please send me
offers.

Thanks,

Andrew

you've got mail!
Rick

"Andrew" <normandie74@nospamdothotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have the following parts for sale:
>
> Still have a Robotron ROM Board $30
>
> I have 5 13" WG monitors, all come with burn from 8 liners, no additional
> charge. $15 each, $60 for all
> I have 2 19" monitors with burn, one 8 liner, one altered beast, working
as
> is $20 each
> I have 2 25" WG monitors, unknown state with no burn. One with a board,
one
> with out. $75 for both. They are both in good shape. (25K7191, 25K7193)
>
> I WILL NOT SHIP the monitors.
>
> Coin Mechs:
> Asahi Seiko AD-81P 25 Cents Qty 2
> Coin Mech Inc 130 25 Cents Qty 3
> Coin Controls 25 Cents
> 2 unmarked plastic ones
> 3 Brackets that hold the coin mech, with switch, likely from an 8 liner
>
> I also have several DBV's I could not get working, good for parts?
> I also have 110v DBV's that take $1 only. From a crane or a kiddie ride?
>
> I need an offer on this stuff, since I have no idea the value.
>
> I am near Chicago. I really want these items sold off, so please send me
> offers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew

Andrew

Hey Rick,

Never got your email... I sent you one as well. Hopefully it went through.

Let me know if you got it.

Andrew