Slasher42

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2003
I ordered from Newegg on Dec31st and the order is already at the local FedEx shop, im going to pick it up tomorrow!!

On a side note... I ordered the Antec Super Lanboy case from www.antec-inc.com about 30 mins earlier then I ordered the stuff from Newegg and it hasnt even shipped yet!!!!

<font color=blue>**sigh**</font color=blue> I wish Newegg hadn't been out of stock on that case :frown:

tigris

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004
Yeah, for real man. Newegg is the best online store I have ever found. Actually once I found it, I stopped shopping anywhere else. The service is so great there, I haven't thought of going anywhere else.

mikester0421

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
I am in total agreement. The larger online retailers, like Amazon, essentially require you to do a 'WHOIS' search in order to acutally speak to a person. Newegg is simple, fast and extremely consistent. Even if their prices are sometimes higher than others (which isn't very often) their customer service is worth the premium. I will only buy from Newegg.com.

peregrine

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2004
My experience with them is a dud! Broken and dented case. No documentation included. (Parts taken out of their boxes and put in one big box.) Made me wonder if the stuff I bought was refurbished. I won't deal with them in the future. Check out outpost.com which is Fries on-line.

dhlucke

Polypheme
Cases don't really come with documentation. Did it come with the screws at least? Why didn't you just exchange it?

<font color=red>_________________________________________</font color=red>
<b><A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">Jessica Simpson Naked!!!</A></b>

Boilermaker

Distinguished
May 6, 2003
peregrine must either really be upset over this case or work for outpost.com...this is the 6th or so post in the day since he registered about the same thing. i was wondering why this forum had a lot of traffic all of a sudden....

blackphoenix77

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2004
yeah, but they don't accept paypal :(

My Rig:
AthlonXP 2000+ 1.677ghz
GeForce Verto FX5200 128mb DDR
Maxtor 7200RPM 80GB, Stock 40gb
Kingston 384MB DDR
Cendyne 52x24x52 CD-RW
Lite-On 4x DVD-RW
Go EMachines...:(

VChuck

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2003
Newegg is the best online company that I have dealt with ever!I just hope that they do not get the big head because of them getting voted the best!(you know what happens)Any way, why did you not call them,their customer service is great!I have been treated with utmost respect and courteousness!There is something that you are not disclosing Peregrine.I have never had aproblem with them and they have even sent me stuff for free?!!(items that I found later that was bundled with something,my bad!)Gee,sounds like I'm there employee huh? I love em!

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
You should of sent it back and got a new one. They would of done it, no questions asked. I have only had to RMA one thing and the experience was painless.

<font color=blue>Sig for sale.</font color=blue>

xboxizdope

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2004
The one thing I hate about NewEgg is the fact they are located in California, which means I have to pay tax :(

Not their fault, but I really wish I didn't have to pay tax, they should have located themselves in Oregon so NOONE would pay tax :)

I just wish they would add some forums/message boards so if you get confused about installing stuff you can ask other people straight from NewEgg.com. Or if they offered online guides for newbies like me that would be cool, I've sent them some suggestions to do stuff like that because I think it would get more people into building their own PC.

I also wish you could read other reviews from each reviewer, that way you can see if they give lots of bad feedback because they are retarded, or they really did have honest problems with the parts they bought ;)

Enter Sig "Here"

mcmikemc

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2004
NewEgg.com ROCKS!!!

That guy with the case problem must be a either a complete moron that does not know how buying stuff on the net works or a owner of some net shop other than NewEgg. I have been buy from NewEgg.com for 2 years and only twice have I had a problem. Once a 512 stick of RAM was bad. But that is no problem with NewEgg.com you know why? You automaticly get a RMA when you ask for one, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Don't belive me go check there site. The other problem I had was I ordered a PC and needed it by the weekend ( ordered it Wed w/ 2nd day shipping ) and I got it on Monday after after I needed it shipped out. Well I called up thinking I was going to have to bitch to get money back for shipping. I told the guy on the phone my beef and BAM he told me that he would refund my total shipping cost. I buy PCs from them for the company I work at and for myself and will never stop unless they become a MichaelsComputers.com . I have spent over $80,000 over the past 2 years with them and will conitue.

Calla

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
Do they offer free shipping over to the UK if you spend a certain amount or what's the deal? They sound really great would be a shame not to be able to purchase hardware for my upcoming PC from them. Knowing my luck though.. *sniffs*

:p

"Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present"

guacamel

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2004
I heard that newegg.com is under investigation by intel because they are somehow selling parts cheaper than what intel sold to newegg...

this is just what I heard though, I dont' know if it's actually true...

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Um.....wouldn't that be counterproductive for Newegg and not of Intel's concern? I can buy 1000 P4's and pay Intel for em and give em away...that's totally legit. Semms false to me.

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply

guacamel

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2004
Um.....wouldn't that be counterproductive for Newegg and not of Intel's concern? I can buy 1000 P4's and pay Intel for em and give em away...that's totally legit. Semms false to me.

I think intel thinks newegg is getting the parts NOT completely legit-- and that's why they are investigating..
(I would investigate if I was intel too because that could mean they are getting processors stolen or something to that affect)

Once again though, I really don't know, and it's just a rumor I heard..

dhlucke

Polypheme
Rumor has it that Newegg is having my baby. Let me find the link.

<font color=red>_______________________________________
Nov. 6, 1971: "I gave back, I can't remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals"

- John Kerry, a Presidential Candidate

TRENDING THREADS