Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Windows 8 pro RTM activate by the phone

Last response: in Windows 8
September 7, 2012 9:18:44 AM

So,i downloaded a Windows 8 pro RTM from torrent and i want to activate it.I used a fake activater by K.J but cannot personalize or change account picture,try to use illegel KMS server but does not work.

The point is,i saw videos of people activating windows by activating it by the phone,

they write something in command promt and disconnect the internet,then activate it, of course it shows an error because of no internet access,but then there's an option of activate windows by phone using skype ,so my question is those the voice in the phone an automated voice or a real human being voice.

p.s. DISCONNECTED INTERNET

tHANKS
a b * Windows 8
September 7, 2012 10:08:43 AM

Buy a real copy, and you can activate it through the internet with no problems.
September 7, 2012 12:47:58 PM

aazzam14 said:
So,i downloaded a Windows 8 pro RTM from torrent and i want to activate it.I used a fake activater by K.J but cannot personalize or change account picture,try to use illegel KMS server but does not work.

The point is,i saw videos of people activating windows by activating it by the phone,

they write something in command promt and disconnect the internet,then activate it, of course it shows an error because of no internet access,but then there's an option of activate windows by phone using skype ,so my question is those the voice in the phone an automated voice or a real human being voice.

p.s. DISCONNECTED INTERNET

tHANKS

No man that is an IVR (Interactive Voice Response). I tried that way too.. But many keys had been blocked. That way also sucks :( 
a b * Windows 8
September 7, 2012 8:13:53 PM

We do not provide support for pirated software here. Please obtain a legitimate copy.
!