looking for last freeware version of.... ( yes, a solitair..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it featured a
card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a butterfly)
and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king or
something. (sorry this is based on a request).

--

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

    "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it featured
    > card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    butterfly)
    > and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    > something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king or
    > something. (sorry this is based on a request).
    >

    > --
    >

    > Woodzy
    > http://rtdos.com/forum

    *IGNORE* I found it..... :">
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    *ProteanThread* wrote:
    > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    >
    >>may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it featured

    >>card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    >
    > butterfly)
    >
    >>and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    >>something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king or
    >>something. (sorry this is based on a request).
    >>

    >>--
    >>

    >>Woodzy
    >>http://rtdos.com/forum
    >>

    > *IGNORE* I found it..... :">

    Wwhere? share with us
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "JoeA" <jsalpha2@atnetscape.net> wrote in message
    > *ProteanThread* wrote:
    > > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it
    featured

    > >>card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    > >
    > > butterfly)
    > >
    > >>and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    > >>something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king or
    > >>something. (sorry this is based on a request).
    > >>

    > >>--
    > >>

    > >>Woodzy
    > >>http://rtdos.com/forum
    > >>

    > > *IGNORE* I found it..... :">
    > >

    > Wwhere? share with us

    http://www.goodsol.com/freesol/download.html

    This is the last version. The version I was looking for was 2 or 3. :-(
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    >>> may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it
    >>> featured a
    >>> card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    >>> butterfly)
    >>> and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    >>> something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king or
    >>> something. (sorry this is based on a request).

    You're not perhaps talking about:
    http://www.absolutepatience.com/free/index.htm
    30+ Free Patience

    ???

    regards

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    My sites:
    Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
    Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
    Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
    My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
    Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > > may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it
    featured
    > > card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    > butterfly)
    > > and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    > > something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king
    or
    > > something. (sorry this is based on a request).
    > >

    > *IGNORE* I found it..... :">

    Come on you have to tell us what it was after that description! :-)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "George" <newzgroupz@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > > > may have been called absolute patience or absolute solitaire. it
    > featured
    > > > card deck (or card back) with a ship or schooner (and probably a
    > > butterfly)
    > > > and may or may not have linked to http://www.absolutepatience.com (or
    > > > something like that) the icon when installed looked like a mod king
    > or
    > > > something. (sorry this is based on a request).
    > > >

    > > *IGNORE* I found it..... :">
    >
    > Come on you have to tell us what it was after that description! :-)

    http://www.goodsol.com/freesol/download.html
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    *ProteanThread*, upon reaching nirvana, postulated:

    > *IGNORE* I found it..... :">

    What was it called, and where did you find it?

    --
    J. Cifer

Freeware Games Solitaire Video Games