Status
Not open for further replies.

I just aquired an Atari Paperboy machine and the 19" medium resolution
monitor puked on me the very first day I had it. I was wondering if
anyone out there had one (even a med res 25" will do)
that they were willing to part with. I live in NJ. but if I have to I
will pay for shipping. (anyone ever ship a monitor?..cost?)

thanx all

Richie Punchdaddy

www.knucklesandwich.com

Hey punchdaddy,
I finally downloaded your band's video. good stuff.
when is the new cd coming out?