Pop-up boxes not opening

Sorry,but still having probs with this.
If im viewing a web page,and I click on a link,the box which appears on
screen does not load.
Also,if I hold the mouse pointer arrow on the edge of the box and move it
around the screen,it seems to leave a "pattern" on the screen.
Could it possibly be the webcam I recently installed?
Ive tried un-installing it,but its still the same.
Could you please make replies simple,im not much of a computer wizzkid.
Its a "Toshiba Satellite" laptop,Windows XP home edition.
Many thanks

--
George&Ade

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson