Remote assistance shuts down ? about remote desktop

When I click om remote assistance it shuts down just the program not the
computer,also when someone send me an invitation I accept and it seems like
its going into it but shuts down. And about remote desktop I go into system
then remote but theres no options for remote dektop just remote assistance
what should I do
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance shuts remote desktop

    Restore Remote Access Connection Manager:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/remoteacm.reg

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "jc153" <jc153@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B1AFED8-DC7C-4F0F-A9F4-3A6A28B9CAA9@microsoft.com...
    > When I click om remote assistance it shuts down just the program not the
    > computer,also when someone send me an invitation I accept and it seems like
    > its going into it but shuts down. And about remote desktop I go into system
    > then remote but theres no options for remote dektop just remote assistance
    > what should I do

Remote Desktop Support Microsoft Windows XP