Remote assistance shuts down ? about remote desktop

July 16, 2005 5:11:02 PM

When I click om remote assistance it shuts down just the program not the
computer,also when someone send me an invitation I accept and it seems like
its going into it but shuts down. And about remote desktop I go into system
then remote but theres no options for remote dektop just remote assistance
what should I do
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 2:48:37 PM

Restore Remote Access Connection Manager:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/remoteacm.re...

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!