Right Mouse Click error

I am trouble shooting my kids computer, and I really don't know when this
started happening. If I right click a folder I get the right click menu the
first time. The next time I right click I get an error report to send to
microsoft. The error happens in explorer.exe and NTDLL.dll. Microsoft
explorer closes down and so does windows explorer. I checked to see if this
is a common problem, but no luck.
I am running Windows XP and have installed all critical updates.
Thanks for any assist

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

Right click causes an error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing
Windows XP SP2
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.