windows xp and millenium

July 16, 2005 7:38:01 PM

HY i have a question how come when i had windows millenium and upgraded to
windows xp home edition. i found out that my computer was going slower than
before when i had the millenium edition. and my file type is still ntfs.and i
can't even use my restore disks that came with my computer to even to restore
my computer back to the way it was. so if anyone has an answer to this
question please respond back to me. thank-you.

More about : windows millenium

July 17, 2005 2:58:48 PM

Try a clean install.

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HY i have a question how come when i had windows millenium and upgraded to
> windows xp home edition. i found out that my computer was going slower
> than
> before when i had the millenium edition. and my file type is still
> ntfs.and i
> can't even use my restore disks that came with my computer to even to
> restore
> my computer back to the way it was. so if anyone has an answer to this
> question please respond back to me. thank-you.
July 18, 2005 11:36:24 PM

"" wrote:
> Try a clean install.
>

> "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HY i have a question how come when i had windows millenium
> and upgraded to
> > windows xp home edition. i found out that my computer was
> going slower
> > than
> > before when i had the millenium edition. and my file type is
> still
> > ntfs.and i
> > can't even use my restore disks that came with my computer
> to even to
> > restore
> > my computer back to the way it was. so if anyone has an
> answer to this
> > question please respond back to me. thank-you.

it will be running slower becasue xp is very big, you should probably
have upgraded to 2000, runs much better on slower PC’s.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-windows-xp-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1308941
!