A freeware project I'm working on

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I am working on...:

"The Table of Commercial Games to
Freeware Equivalents (or pretty close)" for my web site.

I'm not including simple, arcade-like games.

So far I have equivalents for:

Freelancer
Civilization II
SimCity

Can anyone else think of some other good ones?
Thanks,
http://www.vbmark.com/
1 answer Last reply
More about freeware project working
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    > I am working on...:
    >
    > "The Table of Commercial Games to
    > Freeware Equivalents (or pretty close)" for my web site.
    >
    > I'm not including simple, arcade-like games.
    >
    > So far I have equivalents for:
    >
    > Freelancer
    > Civilization II
    > SimCity
    >
    > Can anyone else think of some other good ones?
    > Thanks,
    > http://www.vbmark.com/

    http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/ - Does freeware = opensource?? Anyway,
    this is a 3D Space simulator where you can trade, explore and shoot.

    http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html - Another 3D space
    simulator.

    Not sure what these games' commercial equivalents would be.

Freeware Games Video Games