Closed

WTB:Tempest cabinet in NJ/PA/DE area

Looking for a Tempest cabinet in good condition. Don't care whether
the control panel, the marque or any side art is still present. Just
looking for a cabinet where the wood is in good shape structurally.

Bill
4 answers Last reply
More about tempest cabinet area

    I have an empty one for ya. Located in NE PA. What's your email so I
    can shoot some pics?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Todd (TNT) was just giving one away...

    might ask him if it's still there...

    <reedwil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Looking for a Tempest cabinet in good condition. Don't care whether
    > the control panel, the marque or any side art is still present. Just
    > looking for a cabinet where the wood is in good shape structurally.
    >
    > Bill

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    *bump*
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I need one in _western_ PA.....

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    "LPZ" <leonzilker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > *bump*

Classifieds Control Panel Games Video Hot Deals