WTB:Tempest cabinet in NJ/PA/DE area

Last response: in Deals
April 17, 2005 8:53:26 PM

Looking for a Tempest cabinet in good condition. Don't care whether
the control panel, the marque or any side art is still present. Just
looking for a cabinet where the wood is in good shape structurally.

Bill
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 1:18:17 PM

I have an empty one for ya. Located in NE PA. What's your email so I
can shoot some pics?
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:25:09 PM

Todd (TNT) was just giving one away...

might ask him if it's still there...

<reedwil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Looking for a Tempest cabinet in good condition. Don't care whether
> the control panel, the marque or any side art is still present. Just
> looking for a cabinet where the wood is in good shape structurally.
>
> Bill

April 20, 2005 11:02:22 PM

*bump*
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:21:36 AM

I need one in _western_ PA.....

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

!