space invaders deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone looking to sell a space invaders deluxe in the tristate area? I
was at John's (free cinematronics powersupply guy) the other day and
played his. Now I want one.
he has quite a collection and is a great guy.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As punchdaddy so eloquently stated:

> anyone looking to sell a space invaders deluxe in the tristate area? I
> was at John's (free cinematronics powersupply guy) the other day and
> played his. Now I want one.
> he has quite a collection and is a great guy.

You should come to Indy and buy all my stuff. I have that SI Dlx ct
project. :)

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

I just posted one FS in CT but it's spoken for.. If it doesn't sell I'll let
you know.

Scott

"Tom" <usa1nospam@iei.net> wrote in message
> As punchdaddy so eloquently stated:
>
> > anyone looking to sell a space invaders deluxe in the tristate area? I
> > was at John's (free cinematronics powersupply guy) the other day and
> > played his. Now I want one.
> > he has quite a collection and is a great guy.
> >

> You should come to Indy and buy all my stuff. I have that SI Dlx ct
> project. :)
>
> --
> Tom
>
> "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
> -Henry Thoreau
>
> "The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

I actually need to go to indiana ... email me (richie at punch records
dot net)

and to thrushguy... keep me posted

punchdaddy <richie@punchrecords.net> wrote:
anyone looking to sell a space invaders deluxe in the tristate area? I
was at John's (free cinematronics powersupply guy) the other day and
played his. Now I want one.
he has quite a collection and is a great guy.

I have one for sale in the Dallas, TX area.

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393