Closed

Selling some of my games to buy two pins

I came across a deal on two pins, a Theater of Magic and a Scared
Stiff, so I am selling of some of my vids to make some room and get
some money together.

Atari Gauntlet w/an extra Gauntlet II board - $700

This is what has all been done to it:
1)Totally disassembled
2)All minor dents and dings were filled with Bondo (cabinet had no
broken corners, cracks, or water damage)
3)Sanded with 150, 220, 340, 600, and repainted (sprayed/ not rolled)
4)All metal parts were hand blasted and repainted
5)New coin mechs, bulbs and original Atari coin buckets
6)New Buttons
7)Rebuilt original Atari controllers
8)New Monitor chassis (monitor has very slight screen burn on right
side)
9)New Locks
10)New T-molding
11)New corner protectors (painted to match the coin door and other
peaces)
12)Put wheels on the bottom (makes it easier to move around)
13)Complete set of manuals and schematics
14)Original back door sheet

All the game would need is the side art and the front coin art for it
to look awesome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0060.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0027.jpg

Midway NBA Jams Tournaments Edt. w/extra NBA Jams PCB, NBA Maximum
Hangtime PCB, and Open Ice 2 on 2 Hockey PCB - $800

This is what has all been done to it:
1)Totally disassembled and cleaned from top to bottom
2)New Locks
3)Working Mars Bill Acceptor
4)New coin mechs and buckets
5)New T-molding
6)Put wheels on the bottom (makes it easier to move around)
7)Complete set of manuals and schematics
This game is in near mint condition with a great looking monitor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0054.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0053.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0048.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0047.jpg

Atari 720 - $850

This is what has all been done to it:
1)Totally disassembled
2)All minor dents and dings were filled with Bondo (cabinet had no
broken corners, cracks, or water damage)
3)Sanded with 150, 220, 340, 600, and repainted (sprayed/not rolled)
4)All metal parts were hand blasted and repainted
5)New coin mechs, bulbs, and original Atari coin Bucket
6)New Buttons
7)New CPO
8)NOS side art
9)New marquee overlay (Bom-Box)
10)Rebuilt controller with NOS parts
11)New Locks
12)New T-molding
13)New Power Supply
14)Put wheels on the bottom (makes it easier to move around)
15)Complete set of manuals and schematics
16)Original back door sheet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0165.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0163.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0162.jpg

Playchoice 10 - make offer/not sure on a price yet

This is what has all been done to it:
1)Totally disassembled
2)All minor dents and dings were filled with Bondo (cabinet had no
broken corners, cracks, or water damage)
3)Sanded with 150, 220, 340, 600, and repainted (sprayed/not rolled)
4)All metal parts were hand blasted and repainted
5)New coin mechs and bulbs
6)New Buttons
7)New CPO
8)NOS side art
9)Rebuilt controllers
10)Rebuilt gun
11)Monitors capped (top monitor has slight screen burn/bottom perfect)
12)New Locks
13)New marquee fluorescent light
14)New T-molding
15)New corner protectors (painted to match the coin door and other
peaces)
16)Put wheels on the bottom(makes it easier to move around)
17)A complete copy of manuals and schematics
18)Original back door sheet

These are all the games that are included with it:
1942
Baseball
Baseball Stars
Balloon Fight
Captain Skyhawk
Castlevania
Contra
Double Dragon
Double Dribble
Dr. Mario
Duck Hunt
Exitebike
Fester's Quest
Gauntlet
Golf
Goonies
Gradius
Hogan's Alley
Kung Fu
Mario Bros.
Mario's Open Golf
Metroid
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Ninja Gaiden
Pinbot
Pro Wrestling
Rad Racer
Rad Racer 2
R.C. Pro-Am
Rescue Rangers
Rush'n Attack
Rygar
Super C .
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tecmo Bowl
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
Tennis
Track & Field
Trojan
Volleyball
Wild Gunman World Cup
Yo! Noid

Chip Sets:
Pacman - w/extra Tennis PCB
Galaga - w/extra 1942 PCB
Donkey Kong - w/extra Golf PCB
Donkey Kong 3 (JR.) - w/extra Baseball PCB

The game has two working board sets in it that can be changed from one
to the other in seconds. Also included are two extra Teenage Mutant
Ninja Turtles game cards that can be used for conversion chip sets.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00081.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0067.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0066.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0064.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0063.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0068.jpg

Midway four player NFL Blitz 2000 Gold/Showtime NBA on NBC Sportstation
version 3.0 - $700

I have not really done anything to this game but clean it up and
install new locks. The game is in very good shape, except for the
cabinet being painted black. Has a great looking medium res monitor and
nice looking control panel.

Games are for local pick up in Racine WI 53402 or buyer must arrange
all shipping prior to purchase. Some of the pictures were done with my
old camera, new ones will be taken and sent to serious inquiries via
e-mail. Send e-mail to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com
1 answer Last reply
More about selling games pins

    Here are some pic's of the Showtime/Blitz, some of the pic's didn't
    turn out so good because the motion was to fast on the screen.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00109.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00107.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00106.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00105.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00104.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00103.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00102.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00101.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00100.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00099.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00098.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00097.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00096.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00095.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00094.jpg

    basemntrcade@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0063.jpg
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0068.jpg
    >
    > Midway four player NFL Blitz 2000 Gold/Showtime NBA on NBC
    Sportstation
    > version 3.0 - $700
    >
    > I have not really done anything to this game but clean it up and
    > install new locks. The game is in very good shape, except for the
    > cabinet being painted black. Has a great looking medium res monitor
    and
    > nice looking control panel.
    >
    > Games are for local pick up in Racine WI 53402 or buyer must arrange
    > all shipping prior to purchase. Some of the pictures were done with
    my
    > old camera, new ones will be taken and sent to serious inquiries via
    > e-mail. Send e-mail to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com

Classifieds Games Atari Hot Deals