For Sale in Lake Ozark,MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Re opening old arcade in Lake Ozark,Mo will have some items for Sale
3 strippers,Fire Fighter,old photo booth looks complete,door has been broke
open. 2 cranes,16 kiddie ride (trucks),Mr. Six Gun,quick draw cowboy stands
behind swinging doors,at coin up doors come open you try to out draw
him.also old grip test.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have been flooded with request for pictures of Mr. Six Gun and Fire
Fighter will be later this evening