First off, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this question - I just
figured it to be the best place to pose the question out of all the places I
found in here.

I have a Hotmail Plus (paid) account, and have set it up to also fetch mail
from my ISP (with a POP connection). If I use the web-interface, all is just
dandy.

But if I set up the Hotmail account in Outlook, I wonder about which
functionalities are limited and which aren't. For instance, Junk mail
filtering - will moving mail into the Junk mail folder from within Outlook be
the functional equivalent of clicking the "junk email" button in the web
interface? And vice versa, will moving messages out of the Junk folder be the
functional equivalent of clikcing the "not junk" button in the web interface?

And what about the POP mail? Is this also fetched automatically when
accessing the Hotmail account from within Outlook?

Basically, what I'm getting at, is that I like all the functionality about
Hotmail, but find the web interface limiting in the browsing/management
department. The Outlook interface is superior, but cuts me off from almost
all of the functionalities I like about Hotmail.

That being said, I hear that they're redesigning the web interface for
Hotmail, so I'm kinda keeping my fingers crossed. ;-)

HenrikWL

Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP